- Este evento ha pasado.
Taste of Home: Food Stories, a Printmaking Workshop
junio 5 -11:00 am - 12:00 pm
From our community Partners at Chopsticks Alley Taste of Home will engage the San Jose community in a series of fun workshops and events during 2021.
About Taste of Home:
- A series of printmaking workshops
- Engage participants in meaningful conversations
- Collect stories from San Jose communities
- Showcase the diversity of cultures in the South Bay in an exhibition created by workshop participants
- Raise awareness about food scarcity amongst college students
- Inspire change for culturally diverse items in local food pantries
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Asian Food History
- How to Make Prints
- Create Your Own Prints
- Your Artwork Will Be on Exhibit
Your finished artwork will be featured in a group exhibition at the end of 2021 at San Jose State University and on Taste of Home’s website.
Once you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation message along with instructions on when and where to pick up your free art kits before the workshop date. (Limited art supplies)
Please note, we will NOT be able to mail out any art kits. *This virtual event will be recorded and will be available online after the event.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the City of San Jose’s Office of Cultural Affairs